Courses begin on a regular basis. We advise advance registration for courses and workshops. Full payment is required at the time of commencement of the course. If you would like to try a class before registering for a course, please come for any of our Open Classes.
Note. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the classes.
We accept cash and cheque payments only. Credit or debit card payments are not accepted.
We do not have any refund or cancellation policy. Payment once made is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Missed classes during courses cannot be made up for or substituted by classes from another course or with the open classes.
The Centre has a well-stocked boutique containing a large selection of books, CDs, clothing, yoga mats and yoga mat covers and a range of other yoga related items e.g. the neti pots, sutra neti threads, etc.
The centre has a large collection of Yoga, Ayurveda, Bhagawat Gita and Yogic Philosophy books in its library. It’s totally FREE for all the enrolled students and you can borrow the books anytime by leaving your name and contact number at the counter.
- Please arrive on time for all classes and avoid leaving early. Late comers may not be allowed entry to the class.
- Mobile phones must be switched off and not used within the Centre.
- Dress modestly, with shoulders, midriff and legs covered. Tight fitting, transparent and revealing clothing is not permitted in the Centre. Separate changing rooms for men and women are available.
- We recommend you not to eat for at least 2 to 3 hours before a class.
- Courses require a minimum of 3 participants, please register early.
- Once you enter the classroom, please maintain perfect silence.
- Photography or video recording is not permitted inside the Centre.
Note: To maintain a spiritual atmosphere, we request all the guests to comply with the rules completely.